Mar 8, 2010

Dustin McGowan TTM Custom


So there it is. It only took about 1/2 an hour, and most of that was trying to teach myself Gimp 2.0. I still need to resize it, as well as possibly making the faded part for the auto less opaque. Click on the full size, and notice that I made the background oil-painting-ish. (?!)

I'd like to print this guy out and sent it to Dunedin, but I'm stuck as to what to do next, more specifically, what kind of paper to print it on. I think it would be lame to just put it on a letter sheet. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. If you live any where near a office supply store like office max or office depot or a craft store you can get some great card stock. 90# or better. Nice job on the card. I'm going to dip my hand in custom TTM soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. That moves through a printer alright and everything?

    ReplyDelete