Mar 10, 2010

Five Days in Baltimore

Updates: Very possible to reach 4000 hits on this blog tonight. This is really great, since I have only been writing since late November or early December.

Wednesday Greetings, Readers.

I thought I'd quickly toss together a custom I just made of Orioles RFer Nick Markakis. (Quickly has been my downfall lately, as I completely mailed-in that 09/10 UD post last night. All apologies.) I'm really into making these Night Shot/Skyline customs right now, so if you want one made of your favorite player, let me know.

I chose Markakis because I'll be spending Friday-Tuesday in Baltimore, Maryland for a geology conference. If you give a damn, check it out. Needless to say, I'll be out of touch until Tuesday night probably. I originally intended to fire up the ol' To-Shi-Ba laptop, but then realized it's a flaming pile of refuse and decided against torturing myself. So instead, I wil entertain myself by eating out, generic hotel cable television, and fo course, the geologist's pastime, bar hopping. Oh, and listening to 20 minute speeches from 8AM until 430PM every day, nursing the free coffee.

On my way back, on Tuesday, I plan on driving through Cooperstown, and devestating every bargain bin I can find...while trying to boost my player collections.

So without further adieu, here's The Stick:

Oh, and if anyone has any restaurant dive bars in Baltimore you think we should check out, let me know.

Maybe some planned posts while I'm away, but unlikely.

3 comments: