Mar 9, 2010

Two Packs of 2009-2010 Upper Deck Series 1 Hocker

I always have better luck with hockey. Better players, better quality, etc. However, being home-based in Central NY, hockey gets no attention. Where you find 3-6 brands per football, baseball and even basketball (sickeningly), there MIGHT be one, or on a good day two, hockey brands available. Since my room is currently haunted by UD Collector's Choice throughout the years, I dare not ever pick up another pack of the stuff.

Well, today, aside from UDCC, there were packs of 2009-2010 Series 1 & 2 Hockey at Sprawl Mart. I grabbed two retail packs. Here is what I received:


Marty.


Punch-and-score-y.



Paille. Nice shot.


The enemy. Most Leafs fans hate the Sens. I hate the Bruins more.



Love the 'Yotes unis. If you move to Hamilton, keep the mascot.


I meant to rotate Drew, really.


Perhaps if I had bought hockey in 08-09, this would be a Stamkos rookie. One can dream.


Late round bargain fantasy pick for me x5.


I don't like you, Bryan. I didn't in the blue & white and I sure as hell don't now.


I like Schenn, though. Sometimes.


I think I've heard of this guy before.

No comments:

Post a Comment