Jan 5, 2010

2010 Collection Goals

Tired of seeing this posts yet? I don't care. These are my goals for collecting this year. Most are petty, selfish goals, but whatever. Cards make me happy, and so does accomplishment. So I intend to accomplish the following:

  • $ave money on collecting (see what I did there?) Kinda sick of paying $4.50 on ebay shipping charges, so through other sources such as CheckOutMyCards, SportsLots, and hopefully a few one-on-one trades, I'll be able to do so. Also, read blaster boxes more carefully before I end up purchasing another box of 2008 UD First Edition.
  • Finish the 2007 Ultra Baseball Set
  • Finish 2006-2007 Ultra hockey set.
  • Finish 2000 Skybox Skylines insert set (2/10 so far...not a good start)
  • Accomplish trades with fellow bloggers and/or followers of A Paper Chase. I'm anxious to get a good trade under my belt sooner or later.
  • Join some modestly priced box breaks throughout the "blogosphere". Someone mentioned a new phrase to replace that term, and I am for it. Also, possibly hold some box breaks or pack breaks of my own.
  • Start busting boxes and packs via video blog. Hopefully I will get the nards to do this eventually, still afraid of the wrong people getting a hold of videos of myself. Of course, Oh, Snap! (my brief foray into directing...) has been out there for 3 years now. [I removed the YouTube link. Very bad video involving poorly faked drug usage, awful acting, and me falling out of a clothes dryer and one off a pool table. Fun!]
  • 30 Followers. Whoo hoo! 10%!
  • Post my rosters of fantasy teams...in baseball card form. Get used to Jayson Werth!
  • Double my Ken Griffey, Jr.; Carlos Delgado, Joakim Soria and Roy Halladay collections (what, like it's hard?)
  • Pull an autograph. Seriously, getting sick of lame ass John Lackey and Fred Lewis relics.
  • Start legit Blue Jays and Rockies team collections.
  • Attain These:


No comments:

Post a Comment