Jan 6, 2010

Baseball Blog Detritus from the Day

HOT DAMN LOOK AT THOSE PANTS

So, pretty eventful day in our little circle here on blogspot. Some posts of great pulls as well as cant-miss HOF debates...here's some links:

  • Thorzul Will Rule has got me wishing I had $60 to throw down on a box of '08 UD Baseball Heroes. Hell of a box there...maybe someday.
  • Beardy's Baseball Blog has some strong opinions, all well processed and hashed out, as well as a huge debate stemming from today's HOF selections. No Alomar for me this year, so probably no 2 hour drive to Cooperstown (unless Andre is signing some cheapie autos)...
  • Drunk Jays Fans, notoriously pessimistic and generally way too angry to be that close to my Blue Jays should, gets my hopes up on hot-shit Aroldis Chapman (Man Crush #1). Jays and Angels appear to be front runners...but really? If you're Aroldis Chapman do you go to Anaheim to play with fellow Cubano Kendry Morales, work for a hispanic GM, live in sunny South CA, or go to bleak Toronto, with very few remaining hispanic players, and play for a Canadian GM?
Aaaand I thought there were more, but I guess not. Might post a Plain Beautiful Card tonight, might not. Currently searching for a better "career" in case grad school doesn't work out ("But Roy, you mean high school substitute teacher isn't a great career?!")

No comments:

Post a Comment