Jan 29, 2010

Custom Base Card Attempt #1 - Brandon League

So, some of you may have seen the JD Salinger custom I showed the other day. Some of you may have not, but how would I know, there were no comments.

I decided, since there are hardly any cards of possibly one of my favorite all-time players, I would just go and make one me derned self.

So here it is, 2010 APC #1 - Brandon League.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

And by the way, I like the Mariners, but it killed me to put that "S" logo on there. I did it to spite Upper Deck. I'm sure they'll notice.

2 comments:

  1. Nice card(s). I didn't think anything of the Salinger card. I thought it was a "legitimate" issue and didn't realize it was custom made.

    The black cards are a pleasant contrast from the multi-colored, foil lined, bright things the companies put out and brings the attention to the photo. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guru.

    I'm working on photoshopping a Reds logo on to a Cuban Aroldis Chapman jersey, this time keeping the background in tact. I'll get it and post it eventually.

    ReplyDelete